Guerlain Spas located in the Waldorf Astoria New York
As one of the first ‘grand hotels’ to combine elegance with luxurious amenities and services, The Waldorf Astoria New York has been world renowned for over a century.
The Waldorf Astoria, A New York City landmark and an extraordinary living Art-Deco museum, plays host to major galas, financial institutions and dignitaries of the World.
On the upper floors of the Waldorf Astoria exists a legendary Manhattan boutique hotel sure to satisfy the most discerning travelers. The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria is home to celebrities, corporate executives, royalty and every American president since Herbert Hoover. With a collection of 181 room accommodations, including 123 impressive suites, it is a privileged environment of distinguished elegance, privacy, luxury and impeccable service.
- 14,000 sq. ft facility
- 15 treatment rooms
- interconnecting and double rooms for couples and groups
- spectacular views of stunning urban landscape; natural lighting throughout
- Guerlain Boutique offering skincare, fragrance, and makeup collections by Guerlain, Paris.
- full access to the fitness center
Packages and Programs
- signature spa accommodation packages
- exclusive special events
- customized corporate or group programs